Philips Pico nasal mask is a light-weight mask that is soft on the face. Easy to use and clean with only 3 parts. It comes in 4 sizes to accommodate for many noses.
Philips Pico Nasal Mask
Philips Pico nasal mask is a light-weight mask that is soft on the face. It comes in 4 sizes to accommodate for many noses.
- Thick fabric for comfort on face on and forehead
- 3 Simple parts
- Comfortable Fit around the nose
- All three sizes of cushions
***Warranty: 3 months
Hold the Frame with one hand and the headgear in the other. Place the seal on the nose and guide the headgear over the head. Hook the bottom headgear onto the hook on the frame. Make sure headgear comes under the ears. Gently tighten the straps.
* Do not over-tighten any of the headgear straps
Forehead straps should rest horizontally on the forehead, just above the ears.
To take off the mask system, unhook the headgear from frame. Hold frame and guide straps over the head.
Unhook the clips from the mask frame.
Slide the forehead straps of the headgear downwards from the top of the mask frame to find gap and pull headgear out of gap. Remove the silicone seal from the mask frame.
Philips Cleaning Instructions:
– Wash or wipes over your mask seal daily (to remove any oils) to have a clean seal every night. Do not soak for more then 10 minutes.
– Handwash the whole mask in luke-warm water using mild soap. Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.