The BMC P2 is a new lightweight Nasal Pillow Interface. The ultra lightweight and minimal design makes the mask easy to assemble, wear and clean. The innovative design means the mask has more movement and flexibility, meaning there are minimal mask leaks. The mask contains a soft silicon insert that fits into the nostrils making CPAP therapy comfortable.
The BMC P2 CPAP pillow mask can prove a more effective solution for some users, particularly those that are prone to suffering from claustrophobia, allergies to interface materials, patients with mustaches and beards as well as those who have a narrow nose bridge and smaller faces.
- Starter pack (includes small, medium, large cushions)
- Adjustable headgear to fit all sizes.
- Minimalist design maximizing therapy efficiency with minimum user discomfort
- Flexible swivel design minimizing mask movement and leaks.
- Multi-vent holes allow quiet and peaceful therapy
- Recommended for patients with a nasal bridge irritation or for claustrophobic patients.
- Single strap adjustment
- Multi-vent holes for quiet and peaceful operation