The oxygen concentrator is made in USA and offers the correct amount of cool and quiet. The efficient new two-piece cabinet design provides for 15% sound quality enhancement and an upgraded cooling process. with exclusive Turn down Technology the unit provides stable performance and minimizes wear on internal gears to increase the life expectancy of the oxygen concentrator.
Please note that a prescription is required for you to be able to purchase medical oxygen.
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- New maintenance free innovative rotary valve
- Intelligent power management system utilises turn-down® technology providing less power consumption below 2 l/min flow rates
- Weighing only 16.3 kg the Compact 525 is the smallest and lightest 5 litre concentrator from DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Circuit breaker with reset function
- Oxygen Sensing Device for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels
- Also available as a dual flow option, delivering up to 2.5 l/min from each outlet