- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* maximises the patients’ opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- Optional AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help patients ease into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to their prescribed level; and to help ease them out of a therapy session, Ramp Down gradually reduces the EPAP and pressure support.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlessly and securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the most recent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and ‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.